Half the battle of getting what you want in life is deciding. If you really want something DECIDE to do it, get it, have it - whatever it is.
These are the 3 biggest excuses people make that keep them stuck.
- I don't have enough time.
- I don't have enough money.
- I have to check with my partner, spouse, cat. Ok maybe not cat.
Here's the truth.
- It's never a question of time, it's a question of importance.
- It's never a question of money, it's a question of importance.
- It's never a question of your partner, it's a question of importance.
If you reeeeeeally want something badly enough you will move mountains to make it happen. You will move through the fear, take the plunge, cross the threshold and move in to new territory. The only way you can grow is to face your fears.
Success lives outside your comfort zone.
Decide to go after what you want and then commit. When you're committed there is ALWAYS a way. And here's the thing.... you will need to RECOMMIT along the way. When things get wonky remind yourself why you decided on what you want and then recommit to your vision.
It's easy to stay small, go with the flow, roll with punches. The difference between living the life you decide you want and the life that takes you where the wind blows is YOU.
Say YES and trust the rest will follow.
STOP making excuses. DECIDE on want you want. And COMMIT to it.
Share in the comments above on what you decided to commit to today.