I recently did a manifestation course, which I really enjoyed. And with 2016 on our door step I got to thinking about the notorious New Year's resolutions. If you do set New Year’s resolutions or if you’re like me and a frequent goal setter you can implement some of these principles.
1. When setting goals be very clear on what it is you want. For example, you can’t just say I want to lose weight. Set your intention to lose 'x' pounds by 'x' amount of time. If you're not clear, you may only lose 1 pound and then put it back on again. The universe likes clarity.
2. Set goals that feel achievable yet stretch your boundaries. Don’t make it harder by putting more pressure on yourself. If you want to lose weight be realistic about how long it will take. Remember it probably took longer than you think to put it on.
3. Set time aside each day to visualize what you want. However, don’t just visualize it, feel as though it already exists and feel the emotion of it. The universe responds to energy and if your omitting positive vibrations she will hear you louder.
4. Don’t give up. If you really want it, then persist. You don’t get something for nothing, so take action on your goals. Sometimes the universe tests our resilience. Or sometimes she just has something better in store for us. So keep an open mind.
5. Write down your goals every single day. Yes every single day. They say a millionaire writes down their goals every day and a billionaire twice a day.
So what does 2016 hold for you? Remember thoughts become things!